TrinityLearning was set up in recognition of the value of our school communities. We work to help improve the Quality of Life for staff as well as pupils, by providing practical assistance, advice and workshops.
All are offered free to state schools in the Abingdon area.
We have no defined programme, but call upon trained staff, volunteers and other agencies to create projects tailored to the needs of individual school communities. The ideas we offer on this site are suggestions, and we are always delighted to discuss other needs with schools, or with churches wanting to help schools.
Some suggested Quality of Life Projects
- “Putting Yourself First” INSET for primary-school staff teams
- DIY assemblies
- “Hello Abingdon” community newsletter
- Quiet gardens
- Reflective Spaces
- Cross-phase “Make a Musical” days
- Off-site “Chill-out zone” during Summer exam period
- Supported work in the office & with user groups
- Regular work placements with elderly or disabled
- Practical outlets for design projects
- Regular work with elderly or disabled
- Young leaders on projects
We know that outside help and trips can create extra work, so all our activities come with paperwork (risk-assessments, letters to parents etc.) prepared. We can even provide minibus transport! Our workshop projects use qualified teachers alongside trained volunteers, all with enhanced DBS clearance through OCC
As well as organised activities, we are pleased to offer practical help, such as stand-in minibus drivers or finding volunteers.