Our COVID 19 section brings together resources and information for children, families, school staff and volunteers as we all adapt to new ways of living and working. Some resources offer fun and relaxing free activities for children and families, whilst others highlight organisations offering mental health and wellbeing services. We will ensure the information here is kept up to date.
If you feel you have a relevant resource/information you would like to share please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*New* Experience Easter 2021 – this year we have created a virtual Experience Easter that can be followed from home or school.
Wildlife Safari Walks – getting out for a walk is a great way to get some exercise and improve mental health.
- Wildlife Safari Walk – Abbey Fishponds, November 2020
- Wildlife Safari Walk – Ock River, September 2020
- Wildlife Safari Walk – Albert Park, Summer 2020
Activities for children
- *New* Ideas sheet from Peaceful Activities Pack – Mindfulness
- Kingfisher Singing Pack 2
- Kingfisher Singing Pack 1
- Ideas sheet from Peaceful Activities Pack – Rabbit & Bear
- Ideas sheet from Peaceful Activities Pack
Support for mental health and wellbeing
Updates for TrinityLearning Volunteers