TrinityLearning will take care of your data, protecting any information that you choose to share with us. This applies whether you volunteer for us or participate in our projects or make use of any service we offer to school communities.
We hold and process your data to:
- Keep volunteers posted about future volunteering opportunities
- To create volunteer rotas and timetables so that our events run smoothly
- To provide services that benefit school communities in Abingdon and its surroundings
- To tell you about our work
- As a charity, we may also contact you about any forthcoming fund raising events.
- To comply with legal requirements
TrinityLearning will ask for consent to store your data, and will only use it for the purpose for which it was collected. All email communications will contain a clear, easy opt out mechanism, and you are welcome to contact us by email or telephone to request that your data be removed from our systems at any time.
At TrinityLearning, we are careful with data and only hold data that we have a legitimate interest to have. For example, we hold volunteers’ email addresses so we can contact them about volunteering opportunities. We may hold details of who has donated to TrinityLearning, so that we can thank them for their donation.
Any information regarding children and young people that schools choose to share with TrinityLearning will be held securely and treated in confidence and with respect.
We will only take photographs of children and young people with their school’s consent. These will be stored on TrinityLearning’s computer systems. Photographs of children and young people will not be identified with their name.
Please rest assured that TrinityLearning does not and will not sell or pass your data on to external organisations.